Did You Know...
4 out of 5 dogs suffer from Oral Disease by the Age of 3?
According to the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) the number one problem to oral disease is gingivitis. As a result, dogs may be at risk for some of the same problems that chronic infection can cause in people, including heart, liver, and kidney problems.
This innovative brush minimizes signs of gingivitis and bad breath. It will clean your dog's teeth while they bite and play with it, making it stress-free for the dog and effortless for the owner.
How It Works
Use the Dog Brushing Stick with toothpastes to eliminate tartar/plaque and for fresh breath! Let your dog brush daily for 5 minutes.
This natural rubber dental chewing brush will have your dog cleaning his own teeth. Designed to let your dog chew instinctively and enjoy the feeling, so it becomes an easy tooth cleaning routine.
It is especially good for cleaning hard to reach back molars. Watch your dog bite and play the plaque away!
- Self dispenses toothpaste during play to enhance cleaning
- Deep cleaning bristles down to the gums
- Durable, safe and anti-microbial
- Created with dog’s anatomy in mind for easy holding
- Helps prevent destructive behavior and boredom
- For easy cleaning, rinse with water or put on top shelf of a dishwasher
HOW TO USE:
- Allow your dog to chew on the stick for about 10 minutes at a time.
- This is enough time to clean his teeth, but not so long that he’ll get bored of it.
- When his or her 10 minutes are up, you should take the stick and put it up until next time.